In partnership with the sports clubs of the Valley, this enables the students to train and practise their sport at the highest competitive level.
Each young person signs a contract with the sport club, the school and parents:
- Time will be freed in the afternoons to train and attend competitions
- Mr CARRERE, the sport teacher will be the link between the school and the club
- possibility to catch up with missed lessons prior to or after the student went away for a competition. Also, if need be, an intensive school stage to catch up during the Easter holiday.
- a website to be informed of lesson progress and homework whilst away
- after school compulsory homework to help the students to organise themselves in their workload management.
This contract relies on a mature attitude from each student and can be cancelled in case of bad behaviour or low school results, as school achievement remains the top priority.